Childbirth, repeated heavy lifting, chronic diseases or surgery can weaken the pelvic floor and cause pelvic floor disorders, including:
- Incontinence – leaking or loss of bladder or bowel control
- Prolapse – weakening of the pelvic muscles that cause the pelvic organs to descend
- Emptying disorders – difficulty urinating or moving bowels, including chronic constipation
- Pelvic discomfort – pain or burning in the pelvis
- Overactive bladder – urge to urinate frequently
- Recurrent UTI
Most of the women are reluctant to seek help because of embarrassment. Our experts in urology and gynecology work as a team to provide a treatment plan that suits your lifestyle—from surgical and non-surgical treatments .it helps in a faster recovery and a life free from discomfort and embarrassment.