Dr Aprajita Singh, Founder & Director of Aaditri Mutispeciality Clinic is a South Delhi based certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist. She is a visiting consultant at Indraprasth Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar & Apollo Cradle Nehru Enclave. She has been trained at two prestigious institutes of the country, Queen mary’s Hospital, King George,s Medical College Lucknow [MBBS (2003) & MD OBGY (2004- 2007) ] and All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi [registrarship for 3 years, 2008-2011] to amalgamate 12 years of experience. She attained her DNB, MNAMS degree in the year 2009.
KGMC is a tertiary referral centre and offers vast experience in handling all sorts of complicated and emergency cases in OBGY
at AIIMS, New Delhi she was exposed to a vast number of challenging cases in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology referred from all over the country. She got additionally trained in fetal medicine and laparoscopy.
She learned detailed scanning for genetic anomalies, Doppler studies for rh isoimmunised pregnancies & growth retardation. She also gained exposure in the field of FETAL ENDOSCOPY.
During this tenure she has presented papers and has actively been a part of research. She has multiple publications to her credit. She has also written chapters in two books .
Her keen area of interest is Complicated Obstetric care and fetal medicine. She does most of the pregnancy ultrasound & fetal growth monitoring herself. She is also fully trained to do colposcopy.
We have a video colposcope at our centre to screen and manage patients for cervical cancer.
Dr Aprajita Is fully Qualified and strongly believes in Ethical Practice. She promotes a relaxed and friendly environment so that you can discuss even minute details of your treatment.
She can be easily contacted at odd hours in case of emergencies. She also offers online consultation through Lybrate. She is also available for consultation on sundays.
Outside of work commitments, Dr Aprajita loves travelling with Family and enjoys reading and painting.
Dr Aprajita welcomes you to her practice and looks forward to the opportunity of looking after you and your biggest gift your baby.
|Aaditri Multispeciality Clinic
R - 274 GK1
|Monday - Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday
||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
||Monday - Saturday
||03:00 PM - 07:00 PM
||Sunday by prior appointment
||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
|Aaditri Gyne Clinic Chattarpur
||Monday - Saturday
||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
|Apollo Sarita Vihar
||Monday - Friday
||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
High Risk Pregnancy / Delivery / Cancer Screening & Colposcopy / Open and Laparoscopic Surgeries / Hysterectomy / Myomectomy / Cystectomy / Recannalization / Diagnostic Laparoscopy / Laparoscopic Sterilization / Cyst Drainage / Ovarian Cystectomy / Salpingostomy / Salpingectomy for Ectopic Pregnancy / Adhesiolyslikeis / Excision or Diathermy of Endometriosis / Laparoscopic Oophorectomy / Diagnostic Hysteroscopy / Polypectomy / Cannulation / NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation
- M.B.B.S - King George's Medical College, Lucknow – 2003
- Internship - Gandhi Medical & Associated Hospitals / KGMC, Lucknow – 2004
- M.D - King George's Medical College, Lucknow – 2007
- D.N.B – 2009
- M.N.A.M.S - 2012
Licenses & Memberships
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC) - Registration No 36504
- UP Medical Council (UPMC) - Registration No 49032
- The Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD) - Life Membership - No 1797
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) - Life Membership
Internship & Residency
- Senior Residency - All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS), New Delhi : Aug 2008 - May 2011
- Senior Residency - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Laparoscopy Unit) : Jan 2008 – Mar 2008
Recognitions, Honours And Awards
- ROCHE Gold Medal in E.N.T
- Dr R.N. Misra Gold Medal in E.N.T
- Silver Medal and Certificate of Honour in Pharmacology
- Book Prize for standing second at the final professional MBBS Part–I of 2002
- Certificate of Honour in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, E.N.T, Community Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gynae and Paediatrics
- First prize – Paper Presentation (Spontaneous conception in a women with Addison’s disease and premature ovarian failure) in National conference in gynae endocrinology 2011, AIIMS New Delhi.
- First prize – Paper presentation(Cervical agenesis & functioning uterus, with endometriosis & endometrioma – confirming Sampson's transplantation theory of retrograde menstruation leading to endometriosis) YUVA FOGSI 2010